BSP real-world data reports provide an in-depth analysis of Electronic Health Record (EHR) or Electronic Medical Record (EMR) data. These reports contain data analysis representing 10% of US hospitals and 16% of the US population with data from over 273 MM patient visits. They include all associated patient diagnoses, treatments, procedures, lab tests and results, and outcomes. Cost of acquiring this type of data is high and requires complex analysis. We provide accurate, cost-effective, and detailed analysis required to make informed decisions. Our reports also include dashboards highlighting usage of key treatments such as share of patients on treatment, profile of treated patients, length of stay, number of doses, cost, and mortality rate.
Our reports serve as a valuable tool with actionable guidance for life-science stakeholders in sales, marketing, and business management. We cover these key aspects of hospital-treated diseases:
- Patient volumes and segmentation (by severity, demographics, and comorbidity)
- Admission setting and patient flow through diagnosis
- Lab tests and empirical therapy
- Treatment switching based on lab results
- Length of stay and costs of treatment
Our data comes from a broad sample size, including representation across the US, different system sizes, and all patient types.
- Patient data from in-patient, outpatient, and emergency room settings
- Lab orders and results, and the changes in therapy prompted by each
- Costs and outcomes associated with different patient and treatment types
REAL-WORLD DATA REPORTS
Save 10% on any report by using promo code: BSPSAVE10
Contact us at email@example.com to request custom reports or for more information on any of our listed reports. We will reply within 48 hours.