The “Healthcare Consultant” at Boston Strategic Partners will collaborate with various teams and the company leadership. We prefer applicants with demonstrable experience in relationship building, critical listening, persuasive communication, hypothesis generation, work stream and timeline planning, project budgeting, data collection and analysis, and the ability to draw conclusions and make insightful recommendations. Our team-based approach requires professionals to manage high intensity, short-term engagements and delivery highly refined work outputs. Leadership capabilities are essential as consultants must be able to guide team agendas and organize the efforts of colleagues and clients. The ability to mentor team members and spur professional growth is important. This is a high-demand, full-time, contract position. Compensation is directly tied to performance, monthly reviews, as well as experience.
Minimum of at least one graduate qualification (Masters, PhD, etc.) or 5+ years of experience in healthcare or allied fields. Prior consulting, project management, and remote office experience a plus.
- Be reliable, on-time, courteous, trustworthy, and professional in manner and appearance
- Candidate must possess background experience or demonstrate an ability to work well in a non-co-located environment (i.e. you will primarily be working from home with team members located in different cities) and travel as necessary to client sites (<10% of the time)
- Demonstrate proficiency in English, including good grammar
- Have access to both telecom/voice and internet/data connectivity and have Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Respond to emails and calls within 3 hours during the standard work day
- Candidate shall be available to stagger work hours, on occasion work on evenings and weekends
- Ability to communicate in foreign languages at the business level is a plus
- Must sign non-compete and non-disclosure agreements as part of this work contract
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com