Staci is an Engagement Manager with BSP whose engagements have focused on the firm’s Business and Clinical Strategy, and Health Economics practices as well as Financial Advisory. Her recent projects include:
Business and Clinical Strategy:
- Developed a growth strategy through analysis of organic and inorganic licensing and acquisition targets for a global pharmaceutical company
- Performed a global assessment of market requirements, adoption criteria, and positioning for a molecular diagnostic platform for a global pharmaceutical company
- Developed a digital health strategy for a global pharmaceutical company by assessing the global eHealth market for licensing and acquisition targets
- Developed a strategy for an orphan drug company to pursue high-priority indications by evaluating market sizes and selected literature-supported clinical endpoints, and produced regulatory agency educational materials for the launch of their novel, non-systemic oral protein therapeutic in the renal space
- Led the development of a robust strategic initiative to drive acute-care adoption of a novel technology to prevent pressure injuries through various engagements over a period of a year: development of a product platform, communication plan, pricing studies, recommendations for a revamped organizational structure; additionally, as part of the strategic initiative, developed an in-depth field training curriculum, and standardized marketing and sales materials
- Developed acute care adoption strategy based on a revenue forecasting model to determine the required incremental investment for a novel medical device and articulated the investment needs to the client’s parent company’s Board of Directors, resulting in an approved investment to support the acute care adoption strategy
- Created a forecasting model for a novel injectable NSAID for use in various indications and under different pricing scenarios for a major pharmaceutical company
- Provided insightful recommendations on corporate partnership through valuation of multiple licensing offers across different formulations of a Phase I asset for pain management for a life sciences company
Staci holds a PhD in Neuroscience from the University of Colorado School of Medicine and a Master’s Degree in Finance from the University of Denver’s Daniels School of Business. Her graduate degrees were entirely funded by NIH grants and resulted in her being an author on 6 peer-reviewed publications and one business case chapter in Building the Case for Biotechnology. Prior to joining Boston Strategic Partners, Staci was an investment banker and still holds her FINRA Series 79 license through Colorado Financial Service Corporation. In her spare time, she volunteers with Cane Corso Rescue and enjoys hiking and traveling with her family.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.