Jonathan is a Healthcare Associate with BSP. He obtained his BA in Biology from the University of Pennsylvania.
His experiences include:
- Clinical research at Penn Medicine in both the ophthalmology department and the emergency medicine department
- Working with the NIH, DOD, and a number of pharmaceutical companies to start-up, run, and analyze the results from various clinical studies, examples include:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of whole blood versus blood components in preventing long-term damage in patients suffering from hemorrhagic shock
- Creating an algorithm to better diagnosis patients suffering from Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Testing the effectiveness of a new drug being brought to the market for treatment of viral conjunctivitis
- Published a first-author peer-reviewed abstract and paper
- examined the effectiveness of an intranasal device in stimulating tear production in patients suffering from Sjogren’s Syndrome
Currently at BSP, he is working with the data team to assist with primary and secondary market research to help determine the likelihood of success for various drugs/devices and clinical trials. Jonathan played football at the University of Pennsylvania and in his free time, he enjoys spending time with friends and family, cooking, and working out.